West Palm Beach, Fla. – HCI College is thrilled to announce a new partnership with Grand Canyon University (GCU) by joining the Canyon Healthcare Education Collaborative (CHEC). This alliance underscores the College’s commitment to advancing healthcare education and providing its students and staff with unparalleled opportunities in the healthcare field.
This strategic alliance aims to bridge the gap between educational and employee skills through higher education, supporting the advancement of instruction and learning to prepare individuals to succeed in the 21st century. The CHEC benefits participating organizations, including “OnPulse with GCU,” a professional development series designed specifically for the healthcare industry.
Key Benefits to HCI College
- Comprehensive Educational Resources: Participant members, and alumni will gain access to more than 1,000 papers, books, and other resources through the GCU library, including the WestEd Educational Resource Collection and the Paul Houston Literary Collection.
- Professional Development: Opportunities for faculty and staff to engage in professional development through Canyon Professional Development (Canyon PD) and OnPulse with GCU, ensuring they have the skills and knowledge to navigate the demands of 21st-century healthcare education.
- Collaborative Initiatives: Engaging in collaborative initiatives that will foster innovation and enhance the educational experiences of our students and faculty.
“At HCI College, our goal is to nurture learning and ignite greater academic success across all populations,” said David Shelpman, Group Campus President and Chief Operating Officer of HCI College. “Through this alliance, we aim to enhance the educational experiences of our students, staff and faculty by providing access to resources, professional development opportunities, and collaborative initiatives that will drive innovation and excellence in healthcare education.”
HCI College is excited to explore the myriad of opportunities this partnership will unfold. The College is committed to leveraging this alliance to enhance its curriculum, foster professional development for its employees, and provide the college community with the resources and support they need to thrive in their future healthcare careers.
Additional Benefits and Contributions to CHEC Facilities
- Tuition Savings: GCU will provide a 10% scholarship off tuition for online undergraduate, graduate, or doctoral degree programs at GCU for HCI College staff. Additionally, spouses and dependents can receive a 5% scholarship off tuition for similar programs at GCU, fostering educational opportunities for the entire family.
- Dedicated University Development Counselor: To ensure a smooth educational experience, HCI College students and staff will have access to a local University Development Counselor (UDC) as a primary contact for scholarship information and assistance, guiding them throughout their academic journey. Additionally, CHEC participants will receive complimentary OnPulse Professional Development sessions.
- Enhanced Job Opportunities and Financial Flexibility: GCU extends its support by providing access to its online job board for job placements, and local events for students interested in job opportunities. Additionally, participants can opt for deferred payments when enrolled in GCU programs, aiding them in receiving tuition reimbursement from their employer, and direct bill arrangements to further facilitate financial convenience.
- Collaborative Engagement and Industry Insights: Through this collaborative agreement, HCI College students and staff gain priority invitations to programs such as GCU’s quarterly Meet GCU Administrator Fly-In events, providing unique opportunities to collaborate with industry leaders and stay informed about the latest trends and developments in healthcare.
For more information about the alliance with GCU or the benefits part of the Canyon Healthcare Education Collaborative, please contact David Shelpman, Group Campus President and Chief Operating Officer at (561) 570-8043 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About HCI College
HCI College is a private accredited postsecondary school in West Palm Beach and Fort Lauderdale offering a diverse range of programs, including Associate Degree in Nursing, Associate of Science in Substance Abuse Counseling, and Emergency Medical Services, and Diplomas in Practical Nursing, Medical Assisting, and Veterinary Assisting. HCI College is institutionally accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) and licensed by the Florida Commission for Independent Education. HCI’s programs are designed to instill the knowledge and skills of professional practice and foster the values of higher education and social responsibility. HCI faculty consists of experienced firefighters/paramedics and registered nurses. Instruction involves classroom and practical experience with seasoned professionals in pre-hospital and hospital environments. For more information, visit https://www.hci.edu.Read more