Distance Learning / Online
Program Description: These courses can be taken, depending on availability, at the student’s convenience. This allows students to pursue degree programs that they otherwise might not be able to. Through general education, students will gain the skills and knowledge they desire for personal enrichment and career advancement.
Graduate from the West Palm Beach Campus with these online programs:
Associate Degree in Emergency Medical Services
Prerequisites: You must be a paramedic to enroll in this course.
Fire Officer 1
- FFP 2720 Company Officer and Leadership
- FFP 2120 Building Construction for Fire Protection
- FFP 1810 Fire Fighting Tactics & Strategy I
- FFP 1740 Fire Service Course Delivery
Fire Officer 2
- FFP 1505 Fire Prevention Practices
- FFP 1540 Private Fire Protection Systems 1
- FFP 2811 Fire Fighting Tactics & Strategy II
- FFP 2741 Fire Service Course Design (Blended)
Associate of Science in Fire Science
Prerequisites: High School Diploma or GED
Classes Available Online:
- EMT Refresher
- Paramedic Refresher
- General Education Classes
Is a Career in Healthcare Right for You? Find Out!
The fun, online quiz takes 3 minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for. Get Your Healthcare Career Training Readiness Score Now »