The Medical Assisting diploma program is a 36-credit hour course that can be completed in as little as 10 months at our Fort Lauderdale campus. The Medical Assisting program provides students the opportunity to take classes both on campus and online using a hybrid delivery method. This Medical Assisting program provides training to students that includes both clinical and administrative experiences for entry level employment as a Medical Assistant.
- 10-Month Diploma Program
- Hybrid Classes – Each class includes an online & on campus portion
- Hands-on Training
- A set of required materials, textbooks, laptop and uniforms are provided at no additional cost
- Upon graduation you will take the Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA) exam on campus AND will be eligible to take the Phlebotomy and EKG Technician exams
- Financial Aid Available to Those Who Qualify
MEDICAL ASSISTING DIPLOMA PROGRAM DESCRIPTION
HCI College’s Medical Assisting training program prepares students for positions as entry-level medical assistants in a physician’s office or other medical facilities. This program provides instruction through a combination of classroom, laboratory and clinical experiences. Learn the skills necessary to assist physicians in both administrative and clinical duties of a medical facility. Upon successful completion, graduates of the Medical Assisting program receive a diploma.
Is a Rewarding Career as a Medical Assistant Right for You?
The fun, online quiz takes 3 minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for.
Get Your Medical Assistant Career Training Readiness Score Now »
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- How to take and record vital signs, patient triaging, and how to set up for and assist with examinations
- How to draw blood, medication administration, how to assist in minor surgeries, perform electrocardiograms, and other diverse clinical skills
- Learn various administrative duties to include electronic medical records, scheduling appointments, billing, maintaining patient records, processing insurance claims
- How to practice and enhance clinical and administrative duties in an externship under the direction of a physician or licensed practitioner
If you are considering Medical Assisting schools in Florida, contact HCI College admissions today to schedule a visit and find out how you can earn your Medical Assisting diploma.
AVAILABLE AT THE FOLLOWING LOCATION
1201 W. Cypress Creek Rd., Suite 101.
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309