Associate Degree in Nursing
The Associate Degree in Nursing program is a 72-credit hour nursing course that may be completed in as little as 2 years. HCI College offers students the opportunity to complete a portion of the coursework online for the non-clinical portion of this nursing degree program.
ASSOCIATE DEGREE IN NURSING DESCRIPTION
The HCI College Nursing program is committed to providing nursing classes for students seeking an Associate of Science Degree (A.S.) in Nursing. This nursing program in Florida is designed to provide educational and clinical experiences preparing students for employment positions as a Registered Nurse (RN) in hospitals or comparable facilities.
- No Waiting List
- Accelerated – 2 Year Program
- Flexible Schedule (1 Day or 3 Nights per week)
- 24/7 Access to Live Tutors
- Tutoring Preparation for TEAS Exam
- Upon graduation you will be eligible to take NCLEX Exam
- Financial Aid Available to Those Who Qualify
The fun, online quiz takes 3 minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for. Get Your Healthcare Career Training Readiness Score Now »
Is a Career in Nursing Right for You? Find Out!Take the “HCI Healthcare Career Training Readiness Quiz”
PROGRAM GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- Utilize critical thinking, the nursing process, and evidence-based practice deliver best practice for optimal patient outcomes.
- Provide quality, safe, evidence-based, patient-centered care through teamwork and collaboration. Use knowledge, skills, and attitude/emotional intelligence to assure coordination and continuity of care for patients across the lifecycle in a variety of healthcare settings from preventive- to end-of-life care. Understand the application of quality data and metrics as an opportunity to benchmark care delivery.
- Integrate culturally competent decision making accomplished through communication, collaboration, and mutual respect for patients, significant others, and the interprofessional care management team.
- Incorporate legal and ethical guidelines into practice and promote lifelong learning and professionalism through consensus building and conflict resolution.
- Use technology to reduce error, remain current, educate patients and nurses, communicate essential information and document care.
This nursing program in Florida focuses on: wellness of self and others; technical nursing skills across the life span in acute care facilities, long-term care facilities and the community environment; critical care concepts; and professional development.
Upon graduation, the student is awarded an Associate in Science Degree (A.S.) and is eligible to take the National Council Licensing Exam (NCLEX) to become a Registered Nurse (RN).
If you are considering becoming a Registered Nurse (RN), contact HCI College admissions today to schedule a visit and find out how you can earn your Associate of Science Degree in Nursing.
AVAILABLE AT THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS
1764 North Congress Ave.
West Palm Beach, FL 33409
1201 W. Cypress Creek Rd., Suite 101.
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309