Associate Degree in Nursing
The Associate Degree in Nursing program is a 72-credit hour nursing program of study that may be completed in as little as 2 years. The program includes general education courses that are taught online and nursing lecture courses, labs, and clinicals taught on campus and at clinical sites.
ASSOCIATE DEGREE IN NURSING DESCRIPTION
The HCI College Nursing program is committed to providing nursing classes for students seeking an Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN). This nursing program in Florida is designed to provide educational and clinical experiences preparing students for employment positions as a Registered Nurse (RN) in hospitals or comparable facilities.
- No Waiting List
- 2 Year Program
- Day & Evening Classes Available
- 24/7 Access to Live Tutors
- Tutoring Preparation for TEAS Exam
- Upon graduation you will be eligible to take NCLEX Exam
- Financial Aid Available to Those Who Qualify
PROGRAM GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- Utilize critical thinking, the nursing process, and evidence-based practice to deliver best practice for optimal patient outcomes.
- Provide quality, safe, evidence-based, patient-centered care through teamwork and collaboration. Use knowledge, skills, and attitude/emotional intelligence to assure coordination and continuity of care for patients across the lifecycle in a variety of healthcare settings from preventive- to end-of-life care. Understand the application of quality data and metrics as an opportunity to benchmark care delivery.
- Integrate culturally competent decision making accomplished through communication, collaboration, and mutual respect for patients, significant others, and the interprofessional care management team.
- Incorporate legal and ethical guidelines into practice and promote lifelong learning and professionalism through consensus building and conflict resolution.
- Use technology to reduce error, remain current, educate patients and nurses, communicate essential information and document care.
This nursing program in Florida focuses on: wellness of self and others; technical nursing skills across the life span in acute care facilities, long-term care facilities and the community environment; critical care concepts; and professional development. Upon graduation, the student is awarded an Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) and is eligible to take the National Council Licensing Exam (NCLEX) to become a Registered Nurse (RN).
If you are considering becoming a Registered Nurse (RN), schedule an appointment with an admissions representative to learn more about how you can earn your Associate Degree in Nursing.
AVAILABLE AT THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS
1764 North Congress Ave.
West Palm Beach, FL 33409
1201 W. Cypress Creek Rd., Suite 101.
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309
HCI College, West Palm Beach Campus
Effective May 5, 2023, this nursing program is a candidate for initial accreditation by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing. This candidacy status expires on May 5, 2025.
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
3390 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 1400
Atlanta, GA 30326
Note: Upon granting of initial accreditation by the ACEN Board of Commissioners, the effective date of initial accreditation is the date on which the nursing program was approved by the ACEN as a candidate program that concluded in the Board of Commissioners granting initial accreditation.