Admissions Representative – Fort Lauderdale
Using inquiries furnished through advertising, Representative Generated Referrals, Admissions Representatives call potential students and conduct Career Consultations and arrange for them to visit the school. The Admissions Representative conducts a career planning session with each candidate for admission and presents clear and accurate information on the career, curriculum, adhering to our Admission Code of Ethics as well as completing all paperwork for the application/enrollment process. This position evaluates and resolves student inquiries, issues, and problems relating to the admissions process, and ensures that appropriate action is taken to the satisfaction of the student, Company, and/or regulatory agencies in compliance with policy, procedures, and legal requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
(The duties and responsibilities listed below are representatives of the nature and levels of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive.)
- Provide information to potential students’ regarding the programs, entrance requirements, curriculum, and academic standards.
- Should make 100 outbound calls to prospective students daily.
- Follow-up on and record all prospective student inquiries that fail to schedule a career planning session, fail to show for a career planning session , fail to enroll, or fail to start.
- Comply with governmental regulations, standards of accreditation, Admissions Department Policy and Code of Ethics as they relate to enrolling students and recruiting policies.
- Conduct a career planning session, wherein any reference to Financial Aid complies with the stated company policy.
- Provide campus tours to prospective students.
- Complete all required forms for enrollment, schedule the Financial Aid appointment, and follow up to ensure that Financial Aid packaging is complete.
- Develop and implement a plan for generating, on average four Representative referrals weekly from current and prospective students.
- Keep all required reports, current and accurate.
- Attend Open Houses and other functions as is required.
- Attend product knowledge training sessions as scheduled.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school Diploma or GED