Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund Report Financial Aid Grants to Students
Quarterly Funding Report Period Covering January 1, 2022 – March 31, 2022 (Q1)
HCI College received education stabilization funds under the ARP (a)(4). This fund report applies to the student funding received under the Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund that is designated exclusively for emergency financial aid grants to students referred to as ARP (a)(4) or HEERF III.
HCI College, West Palm Beach and Fort Lauderdale locations, received this education stabilization funds.
Pursuant to guidance issued by the Department of Education in the Notice of Public Posting Requirement of Grant Information for Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF) Grantees posted on May 13, 2021, in the Federal Register, we are providing the following information about the funds we have received, including how, and to whom, we have distributed them.
- On 08/09/2021, the institution signed and returned to the Department the Required Proprietary Institution Certification Form that is required to receive funds. The institution has used, or intends to use, no less than 100 percent of these funds received to provide emergency financial aid grants to students.
- The total amount of funds that the institution has received from the Department pursuant to the institution’s Certification and Agreement specifically for HEERF III (ARP) financial aid grants to students is $406,954
- The total amount of Emergency Financial Aid Grants distributed to students under the HEERF III (ARP) program as of the date of submission (i.e., as of the initial report and every calendar quarter thereafter) is $60,118.
- The estimated total number of students at the institution eligible to receive Emergency Financial Aid Grant to students under the HEERF III (ARP) program, as of the date of this Fund Report is 370.
- The total number of students who have received Emergency Financial Aid Grant to students under the HEERF III (ARP) program is 66
- The methods we used to determine which students receive Emergency Financial Aid Grants and how much they would receive under the HEERF III (ARP) program are included below under “Student Emergency Funding Allocation”.
- The email and certification links we provided to students concerning the ARP financial aid grants is found below in the following links.
Student Emergency Funding Allocation
Student Emergency Funding Allocation – No FASFA
For questions or concerns regarding this Fund Report, please contact Caren Stewart at firstname.lastname@example.org.
 OPE ID: 04182600