Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund Report
Emergency Financial Aid Grants to Students
30 Day Funding Report – Distribution as of 9/2/2020
Under the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act) Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF), HCI College, West Palm Beach and Fort Lauderdale locations, received education stabilization funds designated exclusively for emergency financial aid grants to students.
Pursuant to guidance issued by the Department of Education through an Electronic Announcement published on May 6, 2020, we are providing the following information about the funds we have received, and how, and to whom, we have distributed them.
- On 08/07/2020,the institution signed and returned to the Department the Recipient’s Funding Certification and Agreement (for) Emergency Financial Aid Grants to Students required to receive funds allocated under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act. The institution has used, or intends to use, no less than 50 percent of the total funds received to provide emergency financial aid grants to students.
- The total amount of funds that the institution has received from the Department pursuant to the institution’s Certification and Agreement specifically for emergency financial aid grants to students is $349,129
- The total amount of emergency financial aid grants distributed to students under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act as of the date of this Fund Report is $349,129
- The estimated total number of students at the institution eligible to participate in programs under Section 484 in Title IV of the Higher Education Act of 1965, and thus potentially qualified to receive emergency financial aid grants under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act, as of the date of this Fund Report is 368.
- The total number of students who have received an emergency financial aid grant under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act as of the date of this Fund Report is 368.
- The methods we used to determine which students receive emergency financial aid grants and how much they would receive under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act are included below under “Student Emergency Funding Allocation”.
- The email and certification links we provided to students concerning the emergency financial aid grants is found below in the following links.
Student Emergency Funding Allocation
Student Emergency Funding Allocation – No FASFA
For questions or concerns regarding this Fund Report, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
 OPE ID: 04182600