HCI Admissions Requirements for ASN Degree
It’s a great sign that you’re ready to start your journey toward becoming a nursing assistant, licensed practical nurse, or registered nurse.
The first you’ll need is an education and the credentials to register with the state board. HCI offers students a rewarding and enriching experience as you earn your associate’s degree in nursing, and makes applying for the ASN program and beginning your education easy. When you’re ready to get on your way, here is Health Career Institute’s admission requirement checklist.
Applying for Admission to HCI Associates Degree Programs
Let HCI be your top choice when deciding where in the state of Florida to obtain your associate’s degree. Learn more about the HCI difference here.
1. Visit HCI.edu to download an application for admission.
2. Submit your completed application and the indicated application fee.
3. Contact the school to arrange your facility tour and discuss specifics and ask questions to an Admissions Representative.
4. Watch the mailbox. You will receive a letter of acceptance if HCI approves your application.
After You’re Accepted to HCI Associates Degree Programs
Congratulations on making an excellent choice with HCI. Our bright, motivated community of students and faculty, plus the flexible program structure, are part of what makes it a great place to learn and grow. Now that you’ve been invited to join our ranks, we want to prepare you for your first day of classes as soon as possible. Upon acceptance, follow the following steps to enroll in the ASN degree program:
1. Visit HCI.edu to download an Enrollment Agreement.
2. Carefully read and complete the Enrollment Agreement. In addition, gather all the documents indicated as well as the fees and tuition costs that will be detailed to you upon admission.
3. Submit all these materials to HCI. Your complete agreement and payment including documents must be received before the first day you are scheduled to begin classes.
Should you have any difficulty or have any questions during your application or enrollment process, please visit HCI.edu to contact a representative who will be able to assist you. We look forward to you having you join our community!