HCI EMT Program Admission Requirements
To begin building toward your professional or volunteer career as an EMT or paramedic, first you’ll need an education.
HCI offers students a rewarding and enriching experience in these diploma programs, and makes applying and beginning your education easy.
If you’re ready to start your path to a promising career, get started today. First, it’s important to decide which diploma program is right for you. Learn about the difference between an EMT and a paramedic here to select the right pathway. When you’ve decided, here is Health Career Institute’s admission requirement checklist.
Applying for Admission to HCI Diploma Programs
Let HCI be your top choice when searching for institutes in Florida to earn your EMT credentials. Learn more about the HCI difference here.
1. Visit HCI.edu to download an application for admission.
2. Submit your completed application and the indicated application fee.
3. Contact the school to arrange your facility tour and discuss specifics and ask questions to an Admissions Representative.
4. Watch the mailbox. You will receive a letter of acceptance if HCI approves your application.
After You’re Accepted to HCI’s Diploma Programs
Congratulations! You have made an excellent choice in selecting HCI as your institution. The students in our community are part of what makes it a great place to learn and grow. Now that you’ve been selected to join us, we want to get you ready for class as soon as possible. Now it’s time to enroll in your diploma program.
1. Visit HCI.edu to download an Enrollement Agreement.
2. Carefully read and complete the Enrollment Agreement. In addition, gather all the documents indicated as well as the fees and tuition costs that will be detailed to you upon admission.
3. Submit all these materials to HCI. Your complete agreement and payment including documents must be received before the first day you are scheduled to begin classes.
If any questions arise during your application or enrollment process, please visit HCI.edu to contact a representative who can assist you. We look forward to you having you join our community!