HCI Fire Science Admissions Requirements
Are you ready for a meaningful career? Are you searching for a way to be active, be a part of the community, and serve the public?
Do you thrive in fast-paced environments and think clearly and critically in the face of an emergency? You might be ready to begin your journey towards becoming a firefighter. An associates degree in fire science from HCI can help you get there faster. HCI provides an enriching degree program experience, and makes obtaining a comprehensive education easy.
When you’re sure that firefighting is the career for you, don’t hesitate to begin your application to HCI and get your journey started. Here is Health Career Institute’s admission requirement checklist to help you begin.
Applying for Admission to HCI’s Fire Science Degree Program
Make a great choice for your future and apply today. Learn more about what makes HCI a special community to join here.
1. Visit HCI.edu to download an application for admission.
2. Submit your completed application and the indicated application fee.
3. Contact the school to arrange your facility tour to discuss specifics and ask questions to an Admissions Representative.
4. Watch the mailbox. You will receive a letter of acceptance if HCI approves your application.
After You’re Accepted to HCI’s Fire Science Degree Program
Congratulations! The HCI community is a great choice for your future, and the students and faculty that comprise it are a big reason why. Now that you’ve been selected to join, make sure to complete the checklist so you can enroll in the fire science degree program and get to class as soon as possible.
1. Visit HCI.edu to download an Enrollment Agreement.
2. Carefully read and complete the Enrollment Agreement. In addition, gather all the documents indicated as well as the fees and tuition costs that will be detailed to you upon admission.
3. Submit all these materials to HCI. Your complete agreement and payment including documents must be received before the first day you are scheduled to begin classes.