HCI’s First 2016 Online Sessions
HCI offers 7-week online sessions.
Session A: 1/11 – 2/27
Session B: 3/7 – 4/30
A great option for those with busy schedules, or just cannot commit to a full semester, are online courses. Some courses that are available online through Health Career Institute are:
- ENC1101…………English Composition I – 3 credits
- ENC1102…………English Composition II or SPC 2608 Speech Communications – 3 credits
- MGF1106…………Liberal Arts Mathematics or MTA 1030 Intermediate Algebra – 3 credits
- PSY2012…………Introduction to Psychology – 3 credits
- AMH2010……..….History of the USA: A Survey to 1877 – 3 credits
Online Course Learning Advantages
There are many advantages to taking online courses. For starters, convenience and flexibility are two perks of online courses. Students who take online courses can work their school work and study time around their work schedule, or any other activities that fill the day. It’s also good for students who learn better at non-traditional hours.
Another advantage is learning in a more comfortable learning environment. Because there are no lectures, you can choose to study and do your school work in the comfort of your own home, at your local coffee shop, the library, or anywhere you have access to internet.
Lastly, online courses can be more affordable, because associated costs such as commuting, lab materials, or textbooks may not be needed for your online class.
At HCI, we have short online semesters for these courses, which are great if you need to take the general requirements.