EMERGENCY MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL SCHOLARSHIP
The Emergency Medical Professional Scholarship will be available for all active Emergency Services Personnel employed as a Paramedic with an HCI College approved Fire Department.
Find out more on how to qualify for the Emergency Medical Professional Scholarship.
Recognizing the importance of career education, the FAPSC Foundation Scholarship was created to provide assistance to qualifying students interested in pursuing education/careers through FAPSC member schools. The scholarship provides tuition assistance to individuals with a desire to complete career education and is based on applicant excellence.
Who May Apply
The applicant must meet admissions and eligibility requirements of the selected FAPSC member school(s).
How to Apply
Follow the steps below:
- Complete the application (FAPSC Scholarship Application Form 2021)
- Attach a Personal Statement of no more than 500 words typed. Statement must include the following elements:
- a brief synopsis of your current situation
- experiences that have motivated you to pursue your education at a FAPSC member school (include the name of the school and program of study you have chosen)
- how these experiences will aid you in this career choice
- your personal goals and aspirations
- how education will help you achieve these goals.
- why the FAPSC Foundation should consider you for a scholarship.
- Attach two letters of recommendation:
These references should be from employers, associates, current or former instructors, or other parties qualified to speak to the applicant’s character, commitment, and desire to continue their education
- Upon completion of application, sign, and date
- Return the completed form to the FAPSC Foundation (LindaW@FAPSCFoundation.org) before the deadline published for applications
Deadline Date – March 1st, 2021
The application packet, including the completed application, personal statement, and two recommendations, must be submitted to the FAPSC Foundation by the deadline listed. Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
Award Recipient Selection Process
Review of the applications by the Foundation Board (or designees) using a rubric provided to make sure all applications are given equal consideration.
Evaluations and recommendations reviewed by the Foundation Board and final decision to grant or not to grant made by that Board. Scholarship Recipient notified, in writing, and checks for the scholarship amount disbursed directly to the school selected in the student’s name upon receipt of substantiating enrollment documentation from the school.