ASSOCIATE OF NURSING SCHOLARSHIP
Objective of this scholarship program is to encourage the timely application, preparation, testing, and success on the NCLEX-RN exam for first time testers. To qualify, the candidate must provide their Director of Nursing with all the following documentation:
- Must pass the ATI Predictor in the Capstone course and complete any remediation plan as assigned by the Director of Nursing. Upon successful completion HCI College will pay the fees associated with testing for the Florida Board of Nursing applications.
- Upon successfully fulfilling the graduation requirements and any assigned remediation the Director of Nursing will approve and release official transcripts to the Florida Board of Nursing for an Authorization to Test (ATT). ***The student is required to provide a copy of the e-mail with the ATT from the Florida Board of Nursing to the Director of Nursing.
- The student is required to submit the e-mail confirmation of the Pearson Vue scheduled test date.
- The student is required to provide a copy of their Nursing license, including the license number from the Florida Board of Nursing website.
After verification of passing the NCLEX-RN on the first attempt, the student will receive a scholarship payment of $1,000. The student must test within 45 days of receiving Authorization to Test (ATT) from the Board of Nursing to receive the $1,000 payment.
For more information download the Associate of Nursing Scholarship Application form
DR. STEVEN KEEHN SCHOLARSHIP
Guidelines: The HCI College Dr. Steven Keehn Scholarship will be available for all active Emergency Services Personnel employed as a Paramedic with an HCI College approved Fire Department. The scholarship is applicable only for the Associate of Science Degree in Emergency Medical Services program.
- The student must be enrolled in the Associate of Science in Emergency Medical Services degree.
- The student must be taking at least three credits per term/six per semester.
- Provide proof of Paramedic Licensure and/or provide proof of active employment as an Active Emergency Services Personnel role. i.e.- Offer letter, official letterhead document from Human Resources Department, President/CEO or hiring manager.
- This scholarship can only be used to cover direct cost incurred by the student (e.g., tuition, fees, etc.). It cannot be used to cover other educationally related expenses that a student may have (e.g., travel, room & board, etc.). If eligible scholarship recipients receive other forms of financial aid funds that cover all the direct intuitional costs for the program, the recipient will not be eligible to receive the scholarship.
The HCI College Dr. Steven Keehn Scholarship will be awarded $1,135 per class at the beginning of each semester not to exceed $5,675 in total. To apply, students should provide above documents to the Campus President for approval.
For more information download the Dr. Steven Keehn Scholarship Application